FYI: Camera Command URLs

Posted on
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:20 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

FYI: Camera Command URLs

There are a lot of folks that may already know this but I know it comes up from time to time about what the URL is to control a particular camera model. There is a database of them called the iSpyConnect Camera Connection (URL) Database that lists thousands of URL's for cameras. I'm sure there are many sources but this is one of the few places where I've reliably found this information in a central location.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:02 am
Different Computers offline

Re: FYI: Camera Command URLs

Indeed, I just used this yesterday to get a new-to-me Linksys camera up and working. While that site is great for finding the image URL, if anyone knows of a similar source for "make the camera do other things" URLs, I'd love to know about it. Though just today thanks C4W, I have PTZ control of my Foscam!

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1