Honeywell Thermostat

Posted on
Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:43 pm
petematheson offline

Honeywell Thermostat

I'm using the Honeywell thermostat plugin on here, and for some reason none of the TRV's are showing temperature inside of HomeKit.
It shows fine in Indigo - but Siri can't tell me what temperature it is - and on the new IOS 10 app it shows - - where there should be a temperature reading.

Also, separately - I'm trying to change a couple of power switches from lights to switches but it still see's them as a light even after using:
"treatAsSwitchIds": [ "19989470", "743700789" ],

Posted on
Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:11 am
webdeck offline

Re: Honeywell Thermostat

petematheson wrote:
I'm using the Honeywell thermostat plugin on here, and for some reason none of the TRV's are showing temperature inside of HomeKit.
It shows fine in Indigo - but Siri can't tell me what temperature it is - and on the new IOS 10 app it shows - - where there should be a temperature reading.

Also, separately - I'm trying to change a couple of power switches from lights to switches but it still see's them as a light even after using:
"treatAsSwitchIds": [ "19989470", "743700789" ],

homebridge-indigo doesn't have support for devices created by plugins. It only knows how to communicate to thermostats that are native Indigo devices.

For the second issue, can you include your whole config.json?

-Mike

Page 1 of 1