Completely stumped out of the gate

Posted on
Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:40 am
Different Computers offline

Completely stumped out of the gate

Just bought HR.

Searched your support wiki, found this, which I saw before. http://bouncingball.mobi/apps/files/Hom ... igo_Server

BUT THERE'S NO INFO ANYWHERE ON HOW TO GET TO THAT SCREEN IN THE APP.

I was about to complain about this, when I thought "hey, it couldn't be, but... is that UI-hint-free "Add Action" word floating there something I should tap? That seems like terrible design, especially since I just want to configure it for Indigo but maybe...."

"Oh."

Please revise the design. Or at least make a wiki reference about how that's what you need to click to configure Indigo.
Attachments
IMG_2716.PNG
IMG_2716.PNG (389.57 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
IMG_2716.PNG
IMG_2716.PNG (389.57 KiB) Viewed 2392 times

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Posted on
Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 am
howartp offline

Re: Completely stumped out of the gate

Gary already has this on his job list - we had a discussion about it on another thread here last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:46 am
autolog offline

howartp wrote:
Gary already has this on his job list - we had a discussion about it on another thread here last week.

Another thread = Home Remote no longer in iOS App Store? - look at the end of 2nd page :)

Posted on
Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:08 pm
Different Computers offline

I suppose my real point is:

"Just search the forums" isn't the way to manage these problems. I did search. The Wiki too. Search terms are tricky, and in the wiki's case when I tried to figure out "presence" I got thousands of hits from spammers in the wiki comments about "web presence".

Sonoma on a Mac Mini M1 running Airfoil Pro, Bond Home, Camect, Roku Network Remote, Hue Lights, DomoPad, Adapters, Home Assistant Agent, HomeKitLinkSiri, EPS Smart Dimmer, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Grafana. UnifiAP

Page 1 of 1