Tesla Control plugin

Posted on
Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 pm
gglockner offline

Tesla Control plugin

I'm pleased to announce a preview release of a Tesla Control plugin for Indigo. With this, you can use Indigo to control your car. I'm already using it to schedule heat times when I know I will be driving the car. This is a preview release that only supports Actions; Events will be implemented in the future. For instructions and the download, see https://github.com/gglockner/indigo-teslacontrol. Feedback would be appreciated.

Posted on
Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:53 pm
Bollar offline

Re: Tesla Control plugin

Great to see!

Insteon / Z-Wave / Bryant Evolution Connex /Tesla / Roomba / Elk M1 / SiteSage / Enphase Enlighten / NOAA Alerts

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 am
petematheson offline

Awesome. Thanks very much! Picking mine up in a few weeks so will be able to test soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 am
durosity offline

petematheson wrote:
Awesome. Thanks very much! Picking mine up in a few weeks so will be able to test soon

what model did you get?

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:06 am
petematheson offline

durosity wrote:
petematheson wrote:

what model did you get?

The lower spec model for now, I'm waiting for the Model 3, hopefully I can afford a P100D version of that !
Model S 60D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint, Glass Panoramic Roof, Next Gen Seats, Enhanced Autopilot and Premium Upgrades Pack. Can't wait !! :D

Given all of the recent price increases I feel like I've snagged a bargain, even though it's more than I'd ever dream of spending on a car. Tax incentives are awesome though. 100% write off in the first year (effectively pays for the deposit) and it costs £5 to fill up for 250 miles range.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:13 am
Gusten offline

Hi

Thanx :-)

I can confirm its working, i tested AC on, AC off and offcorse Honk

Question, do you know if any of the command unlock the charging Cable (I have a third party wallbox and dont have the unlock button on that)

Thanx again

/Martin Gustafsson

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am
durosity offline

petematheson wrote:
durosity wrote:
petematheson wrote:

what model did you get?

The lower spec model for now, I'm waiting for the Model 3, hopefully I can afford a P100D version of that !
Model S 60D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint, Glass Panoramic Roof, Next Gen Seats, Enhanced Autopilot and Premium Upgrades Pack. Can't wait !! :D

Given all of the recent price increases I feel like I've snagged a bargain, even though it's more than I'd ever dream of spending on a car. Tax incentives are awesome though. 100% write off in the first year (effectively pays for the deposit) and it costs £5 to fill up for 250 miles range.

Nice! Perhaps you should uh.. test.. the super charger network and drive sorta up north.. perhaps Newcastle.. and perhaps take me for a spin in it ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 am
petematheson offline

Give it long enough and I should be able to send it up there on it's own!

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 am
durosity offline

Hehe even better. Of course then you'd never get it back...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:46 am
Bollar offline

Gusten wrote:
Question, do you know if any of the command unlock the charging Cable (I have a third party wallbox and dont have the unlock button on that)

There is no API access to release the cable.

There are people who sell cables, like this one: http://www.evchargeking.com/type-2-type ... dkabel-32a that have the button integrated into the cable. For EUR 309, I'd have to think before making that investment.

Insteon / Z-Wave / Bryant Evolution Connex /Tesla / Roomba / Elk M1 / SiteSage / Enphase Enlighten / NOAA Alerts

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 am
gglockner offline

Gusten wrote:

There is a command to open the charge port. There is no separate command to unlock the charge port, but you can try that.

Posted on
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:12 pm
kennybroh offline

Super. I have a Model X and can't wait to integrate this into my system.

Question-- does it use the same communications protocols that the other Tesla apps use, so I can invoke these commands from anywhere I can reach my indigo server?

Posted on
Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:27 pm
petematheson offline

Quick question - can you send the homelink function from indigo to open/close garage doors? That would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:28 pm
petematheson offline

My Enable Valet mode doesn't seem to work.
It disables, but won't enable.

Any help please? Are others getting the same issue?

Posted on
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm
kennybroh offline

Is this plug-in still being supported? I installed it and unless I'm missing something, it only has a very limited subset of the api commands available. There are a number of third-party apps for iPhone that do much more, and there are also Alexa apps. The seeming advantage of having the capability in Indigo would be the ability to build more complex actions.

What is the status?

Thanks

Kenny