Tesla Control plugin

Posted on
Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 pm
gglockner offline

Tesla Control plugin

I'm pleased to announce a preview release of a Tesla Control plugin for Indigo. With this, you can use Indigo to control your car. I'm already using it to schedule heat times when I know I will be driving the car. This is a preview release that only supports Actions; Events will be implemented in the future. For instructions and the download, see https://github.com/gglockner/indigo-teslacontrol. Feedback would be appreciated.

Posted on
Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:53 pm
Bollar offline

Re: Tesla Control plugin

Great to see!

Insteon / Z-Wave / Bryant Evolution Connex /Tesla / Roomba / Elk M1 / SiteSage / Enphase Enlighten / NOAA Alerts

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 am
petematheson offline

Awesome. Thanks very much! Picking mine up in a few weeks so will be able to test soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:02 am
durosity offline

petematheson wrote:
Awesome. Thanks very much! Picking mine up in a few weeks so will be able to test soon

what model did you get?

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:06 am
petematheson offline

durosity wrote:
petematheson wrote:

what model did you get?

The lower spec model for now, I'm waiting for the Model 3, hopefully I can afford a P100D version of that !
Model S 60D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint, Glass Panoramic Roof, Next Gen Seats, Enhanced Autopilot and Premium Upgrades Pack. Can't wait !! :D

Given all of the recent price increases I feel like I've snagged a bargain, even though it's more than I'd ever dream of spending on a car. Tax incentives are awesome though. 100% write off in the first year (effectively pays for the deposit) and it costs £5 to fill up for 250 miles range.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:13 am
Gusten offline

Hi

Thanx :-)

I can confirm its working, i tested AC on, AC off and offcorse Honk

Question, do you know if any of the command unlock the charging Cable (I have a third party wallbox and dont have the unlock button on that)

Thanx again

/Martin Gustafsson

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 am
durosity offline

petematheson wrote:
durosity wrote:
petematheson wrote:

what model did you get?

The lower spec model for now, I'm waiting for the Model 3, hopefully I can afford a P100D version of that !
Model S 60D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint, Glass Panoramic Roof, Next Gen Seats, Enhanced Autopilot and Premium Upgrades Pack. Can't wait !! :D

Given all of the recent price increases I feel like I've snagged a bargain, even though it's more than I'd ever dream of spending on a car. Tax incentives are awesome though. 100% write off in the first year (effectively pays for the deposit) and it costs £5 to fill up for 250 miles range.

Nice! Perhaps you should uh.. test.. the super charger network and drive sorta up north.. perhaps Newcastle.. and perhaps take me for a spin in it ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 am
petematheson offline

Give it long enough and I should be able to send it up there on it's own!

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 am
durosity offline

Hehe even better. Of course then you'd never get it back...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:46 am
Bollar offline

Gusten wrote:
Question, do you know if any of the command unlock the charging Cable (I have a third party wallbox and dont have the unlock button on that)

There is no API access to release the cable.

There are people who sell cables, like this one: http://www.evchargeking.com/type-2-type ... dkabel-32a that have the button integrated into the cable. For EUR 309, I'd have to think before making that investment.

Insteon / Z-Wave / Bryant Evolution Connex /Tesla / Roomba / Elk M1 / SiteSage / Enphase Enlighten / NOAA Alerts

Posted on
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 am
gglockner offline

Gusten wrote:

There is a command to open the charge port. There is no separate command to unlock the charge port, but you can try that.

Posted on
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:12 pm
kennybroh offline

Super. I have a Model X and can't wait to integrate this into my system.

Question-- does it use the same communications protocols that the other Tesla apps use, so I can invoke these commands from anywhere I can reach my indigo server?

Posted on
Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:27 pm
petematheson offline

Quick question - can you send the homelink function from indigo to open/close garage doors? That would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:28 pm
petematheson offline

My Enable Valet mode doesn't seem to work.
It disables, but won't enable.

Any help please? Are others getting the same issue?

Page 1 of 1