Latest version iFindStuff 01.03.01 - Bug fixes

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:01 am
Chameleon offline

Latest version iFindStuff 01.03.01 - Bug fixes

Hi all

It's been an interesting few weeks here in the UK and abroad and that's kept me away from developing - but but no longer :)

I'm now updating a few things for the new version including an iPhone app and better management of geo mapping to remove the 'Too many queries' error that a few (and I mean very few) people have been getting.

To bring things back together I've optimised some of the code and most importantly included Glenn's amazing fix for the multiple Apple emails feature which showed how a very simple change in an API, done without tell anyone about it, can cause such major havoc. Thanks Apple :roll:

You can download version 1.03.01 from this link (I decided that Glenn's fix was so cool it deserved it's own feature release):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnf28equkgf0p92/iFindStuff.zip?dl=1

What's new in version 1.03.01?

Minor bug fixes and code optimisations

Major bug fix originally provided from GlennNZ which got rid of the apple emails

I've got one further release planned to resolve maps issues and consideration of the two step authentication feature request which is a difficult nut to solve - but I'm sure I'll find a solution. I already have some ideas.

Anyway - thanks for your patience, support and amazing fixes!

Regards

Mike

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:51 am
Sharek326 offline

Re: Latest version iFindStuff 01.03.01 - Bug fixes

Morning,

The zip file won't extract properly. I tried it on two separate machines and i get an error

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 am
Chameleon offline

Sharek326 wrote:
Morning,

The zip file won't extract properly. I tried it on two separate machines and i get an error

Not quite sure what the problem was but I got the same error. I've recompressed it and uploaded the file again.

I suggest that you also delete any other iFindStuff zips and plugins from your download folder as well.

Try this link... It worked for me 10 seconds ago when the previous one didn't!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuikxc2pzyn7zrx/iFindStuff.zip?dl=1

Once it's downloads, extract the file by double clicking on the new zip file and then double click on the iFindStuff indigo plugin file that's created.

Let me know how you get on.... it was odd though!

Mike

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:11 am
Sharek326 offline

Worked Thank You

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 am
TOPS offline

Hi Mike,

Nice to hear from you, Ive just tried the latest update to IFS and I'm getting a problem, see part of event log below.....thoughts...Regards, Dave

13 Jul 2016, 16:13:20
Reloading plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01"
Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53744)
iFindStuff FATAL ERROR - Cannot find pyicloud - check with developer
iFindStuff Most probable error is pytz is not installed on your system. Read the forum for post on Can't find pyicloud for more details and how to resolve.Alternatively - check the name of the plugin in the Plugins folder. Is is iFindStuff.pluginIndigoor iFindStuff(1).pluginIndigo? Make sure that all iFindStuff files are deleted from Downloadsbefore downloading the latest versions
iFindStuff Note: requests.py and six.py must be installed for this plugin to operate. See the forum
iFindStuff Alternatively - check the name of the plugin in the Plugins folder. Is is iFindStuff.pluginIndigoor iFindStuff(1).pluginIndigo? Make sure that all iFindStuff files are deleted from Downloadsbefore downloading the latest versions
iFindStuff Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 107, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/iFindStuff.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/pygeocoder.py", line 19, in <module>
ImportError: No module named requests

Stopping plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53744)
Stopped plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01"
Error plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53744) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds

13 Jul 2016, 16:13:44
Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53748)
iFindStuff Most probable error is pytz is not installed on your system. Read the forum for post on Can't find pyicloud for more details and how to resolve.Alternatively - check the name of the plugin in the Plugins folder. Is is iFindStuff.pluginIndigoor iFindStuff(1).pluginIndigo? Make sure that all iFindStuff files are deleted from Downloadsbefore downloading the latest versions
iFindStuff Note: requests.py and six.py must be installed for this plugin to operate. See the forum
iFindStuff Alternatively - check the name of the plugin in the Plugins folder. Is is iFindStuff.pluginIndigoor iFindStuff(1).pluginIndigo? Make sure that all iFindStuff files are deleted from Downloadsbefore downloading the latest versions

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/iFindStuff.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/pygeocoder.py", line 19, in <module>

Stopping plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53748)
Error plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53748) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds
Indigo Cocoa client authenticated (192.168.0.11)
Schedule Time 2
Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53751)

Stopping plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53751)
Error plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53751) failed to start -- restarting in 20 seconds

13 Jul 2016, 16:14:32
Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53756)

Stopping plugin "iFindStuff 1.03.01" (pid 53756)

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:57 am
TOPS offline

Hi Mike,

Jumped in to quick on that one......I had to reinstall PY and SIX

All seems fine now (fingers crossed)

Dave

Posted on
Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:01 am
Chameleon offline

TOPS wrote:
Hi Mike,

Jumped in to quick on that one......I had to reinstall PY and SIX

All seems fine now (fingers crossed)

Dave

Cool Dave...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:16 pm
artpics offline

Welcome Back and thanks for fixing the plugin no more constant emails coming . :D

Currently in London enjoying the weather. 8)

Page 1 of 1