plugin not responding and not showing correct status.

Posted on
Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:03 am
dnomode offline

plugin not responding and not showing correct status.

Hello Mike,

Yesterday my system stop updating my away status and always showed everyone home. So I reloaded the plugin and it started to work, However I got the below error when reloading it.
Code: Select all
 Error                           process (pid 228) failed to quit after polite request -- forcing it to quit now
  Stopped plugin "iFindStuff 1.02.03"
  Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.02.03" (pid 98192)
  Started plugin "iFindStuff 1.02.03"

Today the same thing happened. Ifindstuff showed everyone home when everyone was gone. This time I wanted to check my configuration for iFindStuff. The plugin configuration would not respond and actually hung up the system for about 30 seconds. It finally gave me the following error:
 Schedule                        _delayed_action_6
  Error (client)                  timeout waiting for plugin response from com.corporatechameleon.iFindplugBeta for request UiGetValues1
  Error (client)                  timeout waiting for plugin response from com.corporatechameleon.iFindplugBeta for request CallPluginFunc
  Error (client)                  runConfigDialog() caught exception: NSInvalidArgumentException -- *** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[0]

When trying to reload it again I got this error, (almost the same as yesterday, however the pid codes are different):
Dec 30, 2015 7:49:04 AM
  Error                           process (pid 98192) failed to quit after polite request -- forcing it to quit now
  Stopped plugin "iFindStuff 1.02.03"
  Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.02.03" (pid 53311)
  Started plugin "iFindStuff 1.02.03

iFindStuff reloaded, however it still thinks I'm home when I'm not.
Do you have any ideas on whats going on?

Thanks for your help.
Edmond

Posted on
Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:29 am
dnomode offline

Re: plugin not responding and not showing correct status.

Weird :shock: ... Last week the plugin started working as it should. You have any ideas what may have happened?

Edmond

Page 1 of 1