Latest version of iFindStuff - 1.0.41

Posted on
Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:47 pm
Chameleon offline

Latest version of iFindStuff - 1.0.41

Hi all

I've released version 1.0.41 which contains a number of bug fixes and a couple of minor performance enhancements. I've been concentrating on ensuring that the plugin is stable and performance improvements are maintained.

You can download and install the latest version from this link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtnxa5ssxvroga2/iFindStuff.zip?dl=1

What's new in version 1.0.41?

B63 - Error with maths domain on startup of plugin. Repairs but leaves error messages in the log. The error looked like:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "plugin.py", line 3075, in runConcurrentThread
    File "plugin.py", line 1431, in nextUpdateCalc
    File "plugin.py", line 1653, in iDistance
    <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: math domain error

iFindStuff Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
    iFindStuff Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

This was due to poor error checking on early calculation of device updates. Fixed.

B64 - Error when loading iFindStuff gives FATAL ERROR regarding pyicloud:

Starting plugin "iFindStuff 1.0.37" (pid 7538)
    iFindStuff FATAL ERROR - Cannot find pyicloud - check with developer
    iFindStuff Alternatively - check the name of the plugin in the Plugins folder. Is is iFindStuff.pluginIndigoor iFindStuff(1).pluginIndigo? Make sure that all iFindStuff files are deleted from Downloads before downloading the latest versions
    Started plugin "iFindStuff 1.0.37"

Caused by a lack of pytz.py in standard python 2.6 installation (many thanks to Joel for finding that solution!). To resolve go to Terminal and install pytz using sudo pip2.6 install pytz or what ever method was used to install requests and six. Fixed

B65 - stationSpeed not in Dict error when editing previously created devices. Caused by a lack of refresh of device structures from newer versions of iFindStuff. Corrected in code. Fixed

B66 - Device dialog takes too long to process causing UI2 Close Error in indigo log. No problems with iFindStuff functionality but irritating. Resolved and Fixed

B67 - Geolocation information makes it very difficult to review testing information in log. Additional debug option provided for Geolocation reducing noise in other options

B68 - Too many queries error on devices due to overuse of reverse geolocation functionality. Resolved by identifying when devices aren't moving and assuming the address remains constant. Fixed

That's it.

I'd advise all users to upgrade the latest version as soon as possible to maintain functionality

Best regards

Mike

Posted on
Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:08 am
Sharek326 offline

Re: Latest version of iFindStuff - 1.0.41

I am still having the error

File "plugin.py", line 3073, in runConcurrentThread
File "plugin.py", line 1530, in nextUpdateCalc
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: key speedStation not found in dict

iFindStuff Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

I searched online on how to install pytz but was not able to find anything that helped. The few things I did find only resulted in errors. Would anyone know the command needed?

Posted on
Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:30 am
Chameleon offline

Sharek326 wrote:
I am still having the error

File "plugin.py", line 3073, in runConcurrentThread
File "plugin.py", line 1530, in nextUpdateCalc
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: key speedStation not found in dict

I searched online on how to install pytz but was not able to find anything that helped. The few things I did find only resulted in errors. Would anyone know the command needed?

This was caused an error in an old version and I thought I'd resolved it. Are you on 1.0.45 now? If not you can upgrade. If you are then edit the devices and switch stationary mode off (uncheck out). Save the device and the error should go away. You need to do that for any device that had stationary switched on. I think that if you save the device and then put stationary mode on again and update the fields revealed and save it again.

The pytz error isn't related to this problem.

If you were having the error with 1.0.45 let me know.

Regards

Mike

Posted on
Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:09 am
Sharek326 offline

Great wasn't aware 1,0.45 was out updating now thanks

Posted on
Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:50 am
Chameleon offline

Sharek326 wrote:
Great wasn't aware 1,0.45 was out updating now thanks

No problem. It's difficult to keep up I know especially when I've just released 1.0.46 (the last for today) :D

Mike

Page 1 of 1