Latest Version 0.3.40 - Error Management

Posted on
Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:25 am
Chameleon offline

Latest Version 0.3.40 - Error Management

Hi all

This isn't a feature loaded release - in fact it's the opposite. I've spent some time stablising the plugin and I'm releasing a new version this morning (0.3.40) which contains better error checking to help us resolve any problems. I've added this feature to all of my plugins over the last week or so and this is the last one.

You can download the latest version (0.3.40) from this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dayo30alpcx8lki/Fibaro%20RGB%20Lights.zip?dl=1

What's new in version 0.3.40?

Performance improvements - A new error handling feature has been added to this release. While it's running the LED Manager automatically monitors what's happening and raises any issues to the new LEDManagerErrors.log file. This information provides us with a lot more information on any problems. You can view the file in the Logs directory under indigo.

The path to the file is:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Logs/LEDManagerErrors.log

Hopefully the file will be blank, apart from a simple header, but if you're seeing errors then feel free to let me know and attach a copy of the log file via attachments. Alternatively, you can simply cut and paste the errors you're seeing. The log file is simply a text file so you can use any text editor (e.g. TextEdit) to view it. If you do send me a log file can you let me know what type of LED you're using to help me review the right elements of the code.

Best regards

Mike

Page 1 of 1