[LOCKED] ALPHA Testers only - download 0.2.08

Posted on
Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:43 am
Chameleon offline

[LOCKED] ALPHA Testers only - download 0.2.08

To investigate the install issues that some of you have had in the last 24 hours I'm releasing this special ALPHA version.

It should be installed according to the following instructions in this post:

http://forums.indigodomo.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=171&p=122247 - see the last post from me.

This process will:

Remove all previous versions of iTravel (see earlier in the thread for details of exactly which files to remove)

Get you to check for certain critical modules (dependencies) and information and, if necessary, install them on your system if they are missing

On installing version 0.2.08 (link contained in the forum link above) it will now:

Check your current system for standard and special python modules and classes

Ensure your system path is correctly set up to run iTravel now and in the future

Perform a number of checks automatically and display the results in the indigo log. Please send this to me if you're reporting any issues.

You should then ensure that debugging is switched off in the configuration dialog (Plugins/iTravel/Configuration...) unless you want lots of meaningless data in your log :-)

Thanks again for all your patience - we're getting there... (This is nothing compared to iFindstuff ALPHA!)

Regards

Mike

Page 1 of 1