[LOCKED] Latest Version 0.2.07 - Critical bugfix...

Posted on
Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:21 am
mwoodage offline

Re: Latest Version 0.2.07 - Critical bugfix...

Hi Mike,
I've now got the train times set up on my control pages, here's some pic of what i've done.
We have two screens at at home, an iPad in the kitchen that displays both the Tiverton to London and Exmouth to Exeter train times. We then have another iPhone screen outside the showroom, this screen amongst other things controls the shower and lights & now also shows the next train from Tiverton - perfect for those 5am starts!!

Thanks Mike, great work
Martin
Attachments
Trains 2.tiff
Trains 2.tiff (229.32 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
Trains 1.tiff
Trains 1.tiff (175.83 KiB) Viewed 1115 times

Posted on
Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:15 am
Chameleon offline

Re: Latest Version 0.2.07 - Critical bugfix...

mwoodage wrote:
Hi Mike,
I've now got the train times set up on my control pages, here's some pic of what i've done.
We have two screens at at home, an iPad in the kitchen that displays both the Tiverton to London and Exmouth to Exeter train times. We then have another iPhone screen outside the showroom, this screen amongst other things controls the shower and lights & now also shows the next train from Tiverton - perfect for those 5am starts!!

Thanks Mike, great work
Martin

It was worth the effort :-) BTW - you can now update to version 0.2.21 which gets rid of a couple of minor errors in the display of the disruption information and minimises some of the messsages in the log (some debugging that I left in). But maybe you should wait until a bigger update :-)

Now we've worked out how to install it properly I'll probably stabilise the code this weekend to move it up to a BETA plus there are a couple of fields I'd like to add. Specifically, overall train issues at a given station as a flag.

Mike