Nest home reporting error in Indigo7 (after removing Indigo6

Posted on
Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:04 am
norcoscia offline

Nest home reporting error in Indigo7 (after removing Indigo6

Today I felt good enough about Indigo7 to trash my Indigo 6 files - once I did I start getting a message in my log (see below) - I understand what is causing the error but not sure how to best correct - I checked in the NEST configuration and I did not see a way to change the path for this error report - hoping I do not have to do a full uninstall and reinstall of NEST - any help is appreciated.

Code: Select all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 1828, in runConcurrentThread
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Logs/NESTHome1Errors.log')

NEST Home Error                 plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
   NEST Home Error                 Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

_______
Norm

Posted on
Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:50 pm
Chameleon offline

Re: Nest home reporting error in Indigo7 (after removing Ind

Thanks... I'll release a fix in the next day or two. In the meantime you could create a folder with the path specified just for now. That's the one thing I didn't check on the upgrade... Newbie error....Sorry! You don't need to create the file NESTHome1Errors.log as the plugin will do that automatically. You won't next to reinstall NEST Home just upgrade it. I'll put the patch out tomorrow morning am if I can but in case I don't use this workaround

Regards

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:13 pm
norcoscia offline

Re: Nest home reporting error in Indigo7 (after removing Ind

Thx Mike, yup, I did that as a popsicle stick / dental floss fix a few min after I posted :D

_______
Norm

Page 1 of 1