Download Link

Here are all of the images from my most-frequently-used Control Pages:
  • Dashboard
  • DSC Alarm System
  • Sprinkler System
  • Thermostat
  • Vehicle Remote Start (VRS)
  • VRS Schedule Editor

Note that these are not presented as canned, ready to use solutions — they are very specific to my particular Indigo installation, and would almost certainly need to be significantly modified to work with anyone else’s. That said, you are free to use them as you see fit in your own personal Indigo Control Pages, but please don’t redistribute them; instead, redirect any interested parties back to this post.

Each folder contains:
  • A PNG screen shot of the final, working Control Page
  • A Photoshop file from which the individual Control Page images were derived. In some cases, the Photoshop file is more or less a mockup of the Control Page in question, in other case it’s more of a scratch file or working file that evolved as the design(s) progressed.
  • A series of subfolders containing the actual image files used by each Control Page, and a log file detailing which files were copied, and where they copied from.
Those subfolders (and images therein) were exported using the Control Page Images app, which was developed expressly for this purpose.

Download the app yourself, and share your Control Page images with the Indigo community.

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Thermostat:

Alarm System:

Sprinkler System:

Vehicle Remote Start (VRS):

VRS Schedule Editor:

Dashboard (web-clipping):

Posted on
Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:21 am
exos offline

Re: My Control Page Images

raneil,

Talk about going above and beyond! Thank you for this information. Control pages continue to be a hurdle with this setup but this certainly makes it more manageable a problem!

Posted on
Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:56 am
raneil offline

My pleasure. I hope you find them useful.

Posted on
Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:08 am
Coolcaper offline

Awesome! Thanks!

Posted on
Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:46 am
ryanbuckner offline

First of all, your work is really amazing. Second of all, thanks for taking the time to share these,

I won't claim them as my own when my thermostat control looks VERY similar. :lol:

Posted on
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:32 am
six50joe offline

I realize this thread is a couple of years old now, but thought I'd give a try. These screenshots are exactly what I'd like my pages to look like. Earlier today I tried starting my version of the DSC Alarm System page. Using 'Front Entry' as the example, I couldn't figure out how to get mine to look that way. The caption in the screenshot seems to be justified near the top of the image, rather than center. I'm assuming the last triggered time delta is a separate image represented by a variable placed on top of the device widget- is that true?

Also, the device that my control is attached to has a 0/1 state, but the image doesn't dynamically change; it always remains in the 'closed' state. Can anyone advise?

Hoping to get this to work; the controls look dynamite.

Thanks,
Joe

Posted on
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:22 am
raneil offline

six50joe wrote:
I realize this thread is a couple of years old now, but thought I'd give a try. These screenshots are exactly what I'd like my pages to look like. Earlier today I tried starting my version of the DSC Alarm System page. Using 'Front Entry' as the example, I couldn't figure out how to get mine to look that way. The caption in the screenshot seems to be justified near the top of the image, rather than center. I'm assuming the last triggered time delta is a separate image represented by a variable placed on top of the device widget- is that true?

Each door/window graphic is composed of a background "button" image and two captions -- one for the label (e.g. 'Front Door'), and one for the elapsed time since it was last opened/closed. Additional images are used to indicate the locked status of each door. All of the images can be found in the ZIP file linked for download in the first post of this thread. Double-clicking on the downloaded ZIP file will create a new folder called "Exported Control Page Images" in the same folder as the ZIP file.

As an example, the "button" images used for the entry doors are located here:

Exported Control Page Images/DSC Alarm System/controls/devices/AlarmZoneDoor6+.png
Exported Control Page Images/DSC Alarm System/controls/devices/AlarmZoneDoor6+closed.png
Exported Control Page Images/DSC Alarm System/controls/devices/AlarmZoneDoor6+open.png
Exported Control Page Images/DSC Alarm System/controls/devices/AlarmZoneDoor6+tripped.png

There is one image file for each door state (open, closed, tripped) plus one "base image", all named in accordance with the Control Page Image Selection Heuristics.

six50joe wrote:
Also, the device that my control is attached to has a 0/1 state, but the image doesn't dynamically change; it always remains in the 'closed' state. Can anyone advise?

That's covered in detail on the Control Page Image Selection Heuristics page, linked above.

six50joe wrote:
Hoping to get this to work; the controls look dynamite.

Thanks, and good luck!

Posted on
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:03 pm
six50joe offline

Thanks much for your quick response, I'll give it another go after reading the heuristics page.

Page 1 of 1