No upgrade to Indigo 7 Pro?

Posted on
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:22 pm
keith.henrickson offline

Re: No upgrade to Indigo 7 Pro?

durosity wrote:
Why on earth did you think that 7 would be free? They're not doing all this work for kindness you know. They have to PAY for the roofs over their heads.. feed their families.. buy modules to test with. I'm actually rather disgusted by your post.

A. They said it would be.
B. They confirmed in this post that it would be.
C. They fixed the registration code system for my account and the automatic upgrade was there.

Sorry I offended you.

Posted on
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:26 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

I don't believe durosity was referring to your original post, but instead to another one further down the thread that had a much older purchase of Indigo 6 (and thus was not eligible for the Indigo 7 free upgrade).

Posted on
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:33 pm
keith.henrickson offline

matt (support) wrote:
I don't believe durosity was referring to your original post, but instead to another one further down the thread that had a much older purchase of Indigo 6 (and thus was not eligible for the Indigo 7 free upgrade).

Ack, the hazards of reading backwards. I do believe you are correct.

Thank you for working weekends to keep all of us happy, BTW.

Posted on
Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:22 am
durosity offline

keith.henrickson wrote:
matt (support) wrote:

Ack, the hazards of reading backwards. I do believe you are correct.

Thank you for working weekends to keep all of us happy, BTW.

Yeah I wasn't referring to you, just the person that felt that Matt and Jay should be living in squalor. :)

Plus frankly I thought that the upgrade price for people who bought indigo 6 over a year ago was amazing.. I honestly thought it was gonna be like £160 rather than £90ish. (No matt, you're not getting more money from me ;) )

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:10 am
howartp offline

£160 that's the renewal price :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 pm
durosity offline

For you. For me it's free cos I'm awesome. :p

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:12 pm
billorav offline

I'm trying to login into the store to upgrade to 7. It says I'm locked out. Please contact me at:

bill@avison.com

Thanks,

Posted on
Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:28 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

A note for folks having difficulty logging in – you probably don't have an Indigo Account yet. This is copied from the login page, but it often goes unread so I'm posting it here as well:

Indigo Accounts are separate from your store and forum accounts, so having purchased Indigo in the past doesn't mean you have an Indigo Account (we plan on improving this!). If you aren't sure and are unable to login, then go ahead and try to create a new account and enter the same email address used during your Indigo purchase – we'll then automatically add those transactions to your account where they can easily be viewed.