Requests exceeded

Posted on
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 am
MarcoGT offline

Requests exceeded

Hi Dave :)

on Saturday I had the problem that requests are exceeded and now no more requests are allowed.
What I do not understand is why...the plugin is running since January and I haven't done any changes to settings...

Thanks
Marco

Posted on
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:35 am
haavarda offline

Re: Requests exceeded

I have experienced the same thing. Happened twice with no changed settings. Think it started after the daily email function was introduced...

Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:49 pm
DaveL17 offline

Hi all - Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the plugin. I will take a look and see what I can find with respect to this error. It would help to have some additional information, as I'm not seeing the error myself. Please take a look at the following things:

1. Are you seeing a note in the Indigo log that states that calls to the API have been exceeded, or are you getting a notification from Weather Underground directly?
2. Does the condition reset itself at midnight local, or has it been in that state since the error first appeared?
3. Are you seeing any other notifications in the log of errors or other strange conditions from the plugin itself?
4. What version of the plugin are you running?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 am
MarcoGT offline

1. I got notification from Weather Underground directly in my email inbox
2. No, it does not reset; last update of data was on 3. Aug.
3. No other notifications
4. v0.9.15

Thanks for the great work :)

Posted on
Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 am
DaveL17 offline

Hi Marco - thanks for the kind words even though you are having a bit of trouble with the plugin. This sounds like it might be a configuration issue. A few more questions:

1. How many weather devices do you have and what (exactly) are their locations? (Please copy these from the individual device configuration screens.)
2. How frequently do you attempt to reach out to update the data? (Setting found under plugin configuration screen.)

If you are uncomfortable posting this information to the forum, please feel free to PM me directly.
Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1