[Solved] Feature request

Posted on
Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:43 pm
CraftGeek offline

[Solved] Feature request

Now that I can trigger living room lights on Onkyo power state (thank you Very much) I want more. I know, Damn users, never satisfied. :wink:

The Mac that runs Indigo at our house is connected to an HDMI input of our Onkyo. I would like to be able to use the Onkyo to announce countdowns, notices and play siren sound files. To do this, I need to be able to use the Onkyo plugin to switch inputs, set volume and set mute off (in case it is on)

As a first step in testing the possibility of doing this with 1.6.15, I made a control page with power on and power off buttons. These work well. Then I made a button with a server action of Set Current Input. Unfortunately, the only selection I have in the accompanying drop down field is XM. No other input listed.

Does this qualify as a feature request? Is it possible to set the input?
Last edited by CraftGeek on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sean

Posted on
Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:42 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Feature request

Unfortunately, the only selection I have in the accompanying drop down field is XM. No other input listed.

You select which inputs your receiver supports (and/or connected) in the device configuration -- the last list box allows you to select all of the inputs supported by your receiver. It must be that only the XM list item is selected there.

Posted on
Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 am
CraftGeek offline

Re: Feature request

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Well Crap.

I tell others to verify the basics but didn't do that myself.

Thanks.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sean

Page 1 of 1