Zone 2 Input Selection

Posted on
Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:10 am
Albatros offline

Zone 2 Input Selection

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the great plugin. Just one question.

Is it possible to select the input for Zone 2. I can swicht zone 2 on but I am not able to select an other input.

Thanks

Posted on
Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Zone 2 Input Selection

Is it possible to select the input for Zone 2. I can swicht zone 2 on but I am not able to select an other input.

Not currently - but primarily because I had no way of testing things out (I don't have a second zone hooked up to my receiver). The plugin is setup to allow me to add this in if you are willing to help test and debug the commands...

Adam

Posted on
Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:25 pm
Albatros offline

Certainly I would like to help if you give me the pointers how to. Switching the power on of zone 2 already works great.

Thank you very much

Just let me know.

Posted on
Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:22 pm
Albatros offline

Hi Adam - do you have any plans to build the input selection for zone 2?

Thanks

Posted on
Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Hi Adam - do you have any plans to build the input selection for zone 2?

Yes'r, I've just been busy and need to be able to run this against my receiver prior to sending it (just to make sure nothing breaks in the interim). I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days and post here when a test version is available.

Adam

Posted on
Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 pm
RogueProeliator offline

@Albatros - please try out this release candidate version of the plugin and see if it works for you on Zone 2... I have not done extensive testing since I don't have anything actually hooked up to Zone 2, but my receiver was accepting commands and successfully returning the proper statuses such that I believe it to be working.

http://www.duncanware.com/Downloads/IndigoHomeAutomation/Plugins/OnkyoNetworkRemote/OnkyoNetworkRemote-rc.zip

Are there any other commands that you need -- volume?

Adam

Posted on
Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 am
Albatros offline

Adam,

Thank you very much. I can set the input of zone 2 when the power is on of zone 2.

But when I put two actions in a trigger. So the action power on zone 2 and directly after that the action switch the input to something else it does not work. With a delay of 5 seconds on action two it works.

So only when the power is already on I can switch the input. via trigger.

And yes volume would be great

Posted on
Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:22 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I just posted an update which should allow volume control of Zone 2 as well as adds a delay after the Zone Power command which hopefully will allow your consecutive actions to work. I can't really test the zone volume too much, but since it should process similar to the master, I think it should work okay. Let me know how it goes when you get a chance to test it out...

Adam

Posted on
Sat May 16, 2015 2:19 pm
Albatros offline

Hi Adam,

Have been busy. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the update. Unfortunately at the moment I am not able to test the plugin as my Receiver is in repair.

When I have got it back I will test it.

Again, thanks very much.

Page 1 of 1