Sonos - The Beginning

Posted on
Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:04 am
mlooss offline

Re: Sonos - The Beginning

Right, I had forgotten about this radio station., before your plug-in I was experimenting with NiceCast from Rogue Amoeba for Sonos announcements.

I removed the old radio station and updated the plugin to v0.88, but I get the same errors even after re-selecting all actions?

Posted on
Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:33 am
nlagaros offline

Are you getting the error at the same exact point? Would you mind going into debug and running the action? Post the results and I will try to figure this out now.

mlooss wrote:
Right, I had forgotten about this radio station., before your plug-in I was experimenting with NiceCast from Rogue Amoeba for Sonos announcements.

I removed the old radio station and updated the plugin to v0.88, but I get the same errors even after re-selecting all actions?

Posted on
Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:10 am
pereza1 offline

Hi Nick,

Is there any chance of getting the PLAYBAR's "night mode" and "speech enhancement" available as toggles within the plugin?

I would love to schedule the PLAYBAR to engage "night mode" at a certain time in the evening and disengage it in the morning.

Please advise.

Thanks for the great work on the plugin!! :D

Posted on
Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:38 pm
mlooss offline

Yes, it is the same error every time.

Trigger SONOS Announcement Test
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 169, in actionZP_announcementMP3
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1012, in actionAnnouncement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 999, in actionStates
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 408, in SOAPSend
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/socket.py", line 348, in read
<class 'socket.error'>: [Errno 54] Connection reset by peer

Posted on
Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:36 pm
nlagaros offline

Would you mind trying the latest version I just posted (v0.8.9)? Thanks!

mlooss wrote:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1012, in actionAnnouncement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 999, in actionStates
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 408, in SOAPSend
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/socket.py", line 348, in read

Posted on
Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:49 pm
nlagaros offline

I do not see any set commands for it in the UPNP dump, but will look into it.

pereza1 wrote:
Hi Nick,

Is there any chance of getting the PLAYBAR's "night mode" and "speech enhancement" available as toggles within the plugin?

I would love to schedule the PLAYBAR to engage "night mode" at a certain time in the evening and disengage it in the morning.

Please advise.

Posted on
Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:41 pm
Seeker offline

Nick,

I just updated to 8.9. I get this when trying to do speech.

Code: Select all
Action Group                    zzz sonos test
  Sonos                           Announcement: hello this is a test test, Volume: 75, Line-In:
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 166, in actionZP_announcement
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1063, in actionAnnouncement
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Posted on
Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:43 pm
nlagaros offline

It looks like the line-in source is not set in the action.

Seeker wrote:
Nick,

I just updated to 8.9. I get this when trying to do speech.

Code: Select all
Action Group                    zzz sonos test
  Sonos                           Announcement: hello this is a test test, Volume: 75, Line-In:
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 166, in actionZP_announcement
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1063, in actionAnnouncement
<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Posted on
Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:51 pm
Seeker offline

Ugh, you're right. it works perfectly. thanks.

Posted on
Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 am
mlooss offline

Installed your latests release, but my announcement are still not working, I restarted the INDIGO server and the Mac mini already and I also changed the default ports.

Trigger LEFT Garge Door Opened Announcement Family SONOS

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1045, in actionAnnouncement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1032, in actionStates
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 430, in SOAPSend

nlagaros wrote:

mlooss wrote:

Posted on
Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 am
nlagaros offline

One thing to try if I had not suggested it earlier. For the SUB device, do you have the model selected in the device configuration for that ZonePlayer?

mlooss wrote:
Installed your latests release, but my announcement are still not working, I restarted the INDIGO server and the Mac mini already and I also changed the default ports.

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1045, in actionAnnouncement
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 1032, in actionStates
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 430, in SOAPSend

nlagaros wrote:

mlooss wrote:

Posted on
Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm
pereza1 offline

nlagaros wrote:
I do not see any set commands for it in the UPNP dump, but will look into it.

pereza1 wrote:
Hi Nick,

Please advise.

Thank you sir!!

Posted on
Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm
mlooss offline

Yes I do have the model selected and I just verified this device again and it looks correct?

nlagaros wrote:
One thing to try if I had not suggested it earlier. For the SUB device, do you have the model selected in the device configuration for that ZonePlayer?

mlooss wrote:

nlagaros wrote:

mlooss wrote:

Posted on
Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:50 am
haavarda offline

Hi Nick.
Thanks for your update.
I am having some issues with announcements after the update.
1. There seams to be a issue with length. I am not able to play my weather forecast. (Not sure if this is related to this release).
2. At the end of an announcement it starts to repeat. It stops in the middle of the first word. Like this. "Good morning it is raining today. Goo"
3. It takes rather long time before an announcement is played. When my doorbell is pushed the plugin uses very long time to set the zones and start playing. Has this changed?

Regards
Håvard

Håvard

Posted on
Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:41 pm
mlooss offline

Hi Nick, I was wondering if you are still trying to determine the cause of my issue with announcements not working? I had disk failure and just finish rebuilding my Mac mini, I installed a clean new copy of OS X 10.2, but restored my INDIGO from backup and I keep getting the same error.

mlooss wrote:
Yes I do have the model selected and I just verified this device again and it looks correct?

Thanks for an otherwise great plug-in.

nlagaros wrote:

mlooss wrote:

nlagaros wrote:

mlooss wrote:

Page 29 of 37 1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37