Sonos - The Beginning

Posted on
Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:59 am
eme jota ce offline

Re: Sonos - The Beginning

Nick,

Thanks for the great Sonos plugin. I upgraded to v.6 and see the following error, which repeats until I disable the plugin. While, like some of the other posters, I saw occasional errors under the prior versions, this seems to be a more persistent error in the Indigo log. Let me know if I can provide any additional info to assist.

Code: Select all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 53, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 118, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 235, in checkDirect
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 263, in checkOneDirect
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 458, in parsePositionInfo
<type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>: local variable 'item' referenced before assignment

Sonos Error                     plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm
nlagaros offline

Appreciate the feedback. Can you give me some detail on your configuration? How many ZonePlayers do you have configured in Indigo? I see what is happening, but am surprised that an error is being thrown. I'll have to add some debugging entries and/or rework the logic.

eme jota ce wrote:
Nick,

Thanks for the great Sonos plugin. I upgraded to v.6 and see the following error, which repeats until I disable the plugin. While, like some of the other posters, I saw occasional errors under the prior versions, this seems to be a more persistent error in the Indigo log. Let me know if I can provide any additional info to assist.

Code: Select all
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 118, in runConcurrentThread
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 235, in checkDirect
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 263, in checkOneDirect
  File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 458, in parsePositionInfo
<type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>: local variable 'item' referenced before assignment

Sonos Error                     plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
  Sonos Error                     Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

Posted on
Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 am
eme jota ce offline

nlagaros wrote:
Appreciate the feedback. Can you give me some detail on your configuration? How many ZonePlayers do you have configured in Indigo? I see what is happening, but am surprised that an error is being thrown. I'll have to add some debugging entries and/or rework the logic.

Seven zones are configured in Indigo. Those seven are every component of our Sonos system, except for two bridges. They are ZP100's, ZP80's, ZP90's and Connect Amps. Each receives a static IP from an ASUS router ranging from 10.0.1.102 to ...108. I double checked the IP's listed in Indigo. They are correct in Indigo and show the same IP's listed in Sonos and the router.

Posted on
Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:19 pm
Brian Gaiser offline

I'm having the same problem. I have 5 devices. 3 Connect:AMPs and 2 Zone Player 3s.

Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58FE8C5A01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58FDA68E01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58D4236201400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58D4236C01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58D5009001400
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 118, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 235, in checkDirect
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 263, in checkOneDirect
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 458, in parsePositionInfo

Sonos Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Posted on
Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:06 pm
nlagaros offline

If you are on v0.6.0, then I understand this error. I would revert to v0.5.x. I will hopefully be releasing v0.6.1 on Sunday that takes care of most of these errors. I'm in between polling and eventing.

Brian Gaiser wrote:
I'm having the same problem. I have 5 devices. 3 Connect:AMPs and 2 Zone Player 3s.

Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58FE8C5A01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58FDA68E01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58D4236201400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58D4236C01400
Sonos Adding ZonePlayer: RINCON_000E58D5009001400
Sonos Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 118, in runConcurrentThread
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 235, in checkDirect
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 263, in checkOneDirect
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/Sonos.py", line 458, in parsePositionInfo

Sonos Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Just downloaded and tried to install 0.6.1 and got an install error.

See this in the event log:

plugin "Sonos.indigoPlugin" is missing file: /Users/TV/Downloads/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm
nlagaros offline

The path is really strange. It should install in /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins.

ckeyes888 wrote:
Just downloaded and tried to install 0.6.1 and got an install error.

See this in the event log:

plugin "Sonos.indigoPlugin" is missing file: /Users/TV/Downloads/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist

Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Yea, thought it was odd myself. I tried moving the install plugin to
the desktop before installing but get the same error.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm
nlagaros offline

Can you open a terminal and verify if the file is actually there?

ckeyes888 wrote:
Yea, thought it was odd myself. I tried moving the install plugin to
the desktop before installing but get the same error.

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm
nlagaros offline

I am repackaging the plugin. Please stand by...

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 pm
nlagaros offline

Give the download another shot. I think the zip file was corrupted.

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm
ckeyes888 offline

Nuts...same error.

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:23 pm
nlagaros offline

Can you check the package contents?

ckeyes888 wrote:
Nuts...same error.

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:24 pm
ckeyes888 offline

nlagaros wrote:

Thanks,

Carl

Not sure what you mean. What should I enter into a Terminal window?

Thanks,

Carl

Posted on
Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 pm
nlagaros offline

Let's look for the Info.plist file.

Open a terminal on the machine running Indigo. Type this:

cd "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins/Sonos.indigoPlugin/Contents"
ls -al

You should see a file called Info.plist in this listing.

ckeyes888 wrote:
nlagaros wrote:

Thanks,

Carl

Not sure what you mean. What should I enter into a Terminal window?

Thanks,

Carl

Page 20 of 37 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37