Sonos 1.04 Falling off network every minute

Posted on
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:29 pm
Seeker offline

Re: Sonos 1.04 Falling off network every minute

changing the default device address in setup and reloading does seem to have stopped the errors/drops for now. i'll keep an eye on it.

Posted on
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm
kidney offline

Same problem here!

Posted on
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am
Londonmark offline

I had this problem for a bit, but then changed the reference player and that's solved it. Stable for several days now.

Posted on
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 am
siclark offline

Note to self, should check forum before upgrading. Was second nature with Vera but much happier with reliability here.. This was going to be another me too post, but then I changed the reference IP address and it looks ok for now. Presumed it needed to be the wired sonos device address but appears not.

Posted on
Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:41 pm
nlagaros offline

All - please try the latest version (v1.0.5) I just posted. Many libraries were updated that may help.

Download here: http://vulture.lagaros.com:8000/wordpress/home/sonos/

Posted on
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 am
AndyVirus offline

Hello, I have either the same issue or very similar but for me this started to happen when i moved the Sonos devices onto a different SSID and VLAN dedicated to Wifi IoT things.

So previously I was running V1.0.6 and no issues with Indigo Plugin to Sonos players. Moved Sonos devices to new SSID which is a different broadcast domain to the wired Mac Mini running Indigo and this now happens. Functionally the plugin still works just every min the Sonos devices error then come back again. More annoying than issue really as its filling the logs.

I have configured IGMP-Proxy on my gateway and MDNS Proxy which allows the Sonos Apps to find the Sonos Speakers from 1 vlan to another as by default my router does not forward this traffic so this all works using the Sonos app (and yes i know its not a technically supported setup by Sonos) and works via this plugin but there obviously is some sensitivity which causes this issue.

Is this something that we can diagnose? Did 1.0.5 fix everyones issue as it went quiet i see and i am dragging up an old thread, sorry.

Posted on
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:33 am
chasyori offline

Having the same issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk