new credit card

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:48 am
durosity offline

Re: new credit card

Odly enough we just watched that episode 2 nights ago.. blitzing our way through the whole of stargate again. Looking forward to getting to Atlantis :)

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 am
durosity offline

(Also it's my body.. the accent it produces is clearly not Texan ;)

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:17 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Sure, mister glowey eyes...

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

jay (support) wrote:
I exist.

Really.

I swear.

Ever wonder why Durosity and I aren't talking at the same time? :twisted:

Two words: Fight Club.

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am
durosity offline

jay (support) wrote:
Sure, mister glowey eyes...

I'd love to have a tok'ra inside me.. particularly if they happened to be experts at Python.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:25 am
durosity offline

matt (support) wrote:
jay (support) wrote:
I exist.

Really.

I swear.

Ever wonder why Durosity and I aren't talking at the same time? :twisted:

Two words: Fight Club.

Does that mean I get to beat him up? Awesome!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:59 pm
roussell offline

Hi, I have a problem with a recent purchase. I wanted to book a trip to Mumbai and bought what I thought were tickets on your website. I bought the "pro" version of the tickets because I thought that was what you guys called "First Class", but now all the lights are going on and off in my house and my washing machine is sending me emails. I used my Indigo credit card for the purchase, can you help me?

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:26 pm
Colorado4Wheeler offline

roussell wrote:
can you help me

Yes, yes we can - you have come to the right place!

In looking at your account I can confirm your tickets to Mumbai and, yes, the Pro version gives you an upgrade to first class because we don't like to call people "first class" or coach", we prefer the terms "Pro" and "Amateur" for seat assignments (be glad you didn't get AA).

The reason your lights are going on and off is because, as you well know, India has a lot of power problems and can experience blackouts regularly, this is our way of preparing you for that certainty in your travels. The emails are from our technical support in Mumbai - please answer them promptly so they can be sure you are included in our Nigerian Bank Opportunity.

These are just a few ways that we at Indigo make your travel experience memorable.

We appreciate you using our credit card as well, you can rest assured that as long as your payments are always on time you will not incur our reasonable 142% APR. Without your excellent credit history (which I have shared along with your personal information to everyone in our company because it's so amazing) you never would have been approved.

Most Warmly,
Changpoi Fenook
Travel Advisor
Indigo Domotics Travel Agency

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:52 pm
durosity offline

Also please post your credit card details here so we can verify your account. A small sum may be drawn to verify your identity.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:09 am
roussell offline

Colorado4Wheeler wrote:
roussell wrote:
can you help me

Yes, yes we can - you have come to the right place!

In looking at your account I can confirm your tickets to Mumbai and, yes, the Pro version gives you an upgrade to first class because we don't like to call people "first class" or coach", we prefer the terms "Pro" and "Amateur" for seat assignments (be glad you didn't get AA).

The reason your lights are going on and off is because, as you well know, India has a lot of power problems and can experience blackouts regularly, this is our way of preparing you for that certainty in your travels. The emails are from our technical support in Mumbai - please answer them promptly so they can be sure you are included in our Nigerian Bank Opportunity.

These are just a few ways that we at Indigo make your travel experience memorable.

We appreciate you using our credit card as well, you can rest assured that as long as your payments are always on time you will not incur our reasonable 142% APR. Without your excellent credit history (which I have shared along with your personal information to everyone in our company because it's so amazing) you never would have been approved.

Most Warmly,
Changpoi Fenook
Travel Advisor
Indigo Domotics Travel Agency

GOSH!!! This is the kindest, most-helpful domotics/credit card/travel company I've ever seen! Of course I'll forward all of my financial information to you immediately! Is it ok if I send my SSN, passport, and birth certificate as well? I want to make sure you have everything you need to process my order!!

Posted on
Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:10 am
roussell offline

durosity wrote:
Also please post your credit card details here so we can verify your account. A small sum may be drawn to verify your identity.

Wait a minute, something smells fishy here! Didn't Matt and Jay fire you???

Posted on
Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:24 am
durosity offline

Nothing fishy at all, they rehired me as the new financial services director. Technically now I outrank both of them.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:40 am
roussell offline

Excellent! Please see that they get a little something extra in their paycheck when I7 ships. Obviously, if they don't get it out before the deadline (it's next week I believe?), well... please adjust their stock options appropriately...

Posted on
Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 am
durosity offline

I've upped the deadline to tomorrow. If it doesn't ship GM by then they don't get any pay. And I also own 100% of jays new house.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:05 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

durosity wrote:
And I also own 100% of jays new house.

Nope that would be the wife. That was the last piece of anything Jay owned, now he doesn't. Why? Marriage.

:D

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here