Post Pics of Your Control Pages! (LOCKED - create new topic)

Posted on
Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:50 am
automat offline

Re: Check out my new blog about my indigo home.

hi
i have a mac mini hooked to a 8.5 touch screen monitor
can you please explain me ho to use your beautiful control pages??
many thanks

sgljungholm wrote:
http://ljungholm.dyndns.org:8080/groups/888macdoctor/wiki/247e5/Mac_Home_Control.html
:D :D :D

Posted on
Wed May 07, 2008 4:43 pm
malencar offline

Here are some of my iPhone Pages

Here are some of my iPhone Pages

Posted on
Mon May 19, 2008 5:00 pm
pwfletcher offline

(No subject)

I just changed my main home automation control page to consist of two smaller Indigo control using html "iframe" tags. The reason that I did this is because I use the smaller control pages individually on my iPhone. I also just integrated Insteon Thermostat control in to the HA and a TED (The Energy Detective) home power monitoring system. The page that controls my home theater is not shown.

*Note: my pages have no extra graphics because I want them to load quickly.

Posted on
Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:10 pm
hitekfred offline

way cool

wow this is really way cool How did you do that? I would like to do the same and install it on my iPhone..or the new 3G iPhone when it comes out next week. Would you please be kind enough to email me with instructions on how to work this out? Thanks

Posted on
Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:13 am
jchiar offline

(No subject)

Could anyone explain how to use the iphone_control_pages zip that was given? That above url is no longer working.

Posted on
Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 pm
Jack_the_rat offline

(No subject)

This is mine ;)

feel free to comment ;)

Posted on
Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am
macpro offline

(No subject)

Is this available for download?
This looks very nice!

Posted on
Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:36 pm
Jack_the_rat offline

(No subject)

not yet, i will upload it when i am done ;)

Posted on
Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:39 pm
mswall offline

My THUM Indigo Pages

Here is my iPhone page for controlling my heater in my shop which has some expensive auto paints and my homebrew fermenters. This is based on a THUM/USB temperature and humidity sensor hooked up to a G4 PowerMac in my shop which Indigo polls on a 10 minute schedule through remote apple-events. The small control page allows me to see the last read value for inside and outside conditions, force a new reading, change the state of the logging routine, change the state of the thermostat logic, change the upper and lower setpoints for the logic. I have a small 1500W floor heater connected to an INSTEON appliancelinc. I can click on the Plot Data button and the main Indigo mac (G5 PowerMac in the house) will tell Micro$oft Excel to create a new plot based on the current temperature log file and then replace the background of another control page with the new plot. The Show Plot button changes to "Wait" until the new plot is created. I can then see the plot of the shop air temp and how well that little heater is doing. Lots of fun!

Here is a shot of the auto-created time plot of the inside and outside temperature of my shop. You can see that my thermostat logic is working fine.

Posted on
Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:26 pm
bbruck offline

(No subject)

VERY cool.

Posted on
Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:32 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

bbruck wrote:
VERY cool.

Ditto. +1.

Posted on
Tue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm
malencar offline

(No subject)

Image Image Image

Posted on
Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Matt offline

(No subject)

I've grown pretty tired of my main control page and don't know how to improve it. I came to this thread to get some ideas, but many of the links to control pages are no longer valid.

I am posting my main control page and hoping others will follow suit so I can see what others are using.

Posted on
Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 pm
hamw offline

Re:

malencar wrote:
Image Image Image

This is a great looking set of pages. Are the buttons etc available in Indigo, or did you create them yourself? I know we have a user contribution library, but is it also possible to have a repository of downloadable page designs, including scripts to drive them etc?

Any other good page designs that can be posted? Also, for schematic drawings, is Google Sketch still the best freeware?

Posted on
Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 pm
hamw offline

Re: My THUM Indigo Pages

mswall wrote:
Here is my iPhone page for controlling my heater in my shop which has some expensive auto paints and my homebrew fermenters. This is based on a THUM/USB temperature and humidity sensor hooked up to a G4 PowerMac in my shop which Indigo polls on a 10 minute schedule through remote apple-events. The small control page allows me to see the last read value for inside and outside conditions, force a new reading, change the state of the logging routine, change the state of the thermostat logic, change the upper and lower setpoints for the logic. I have a small 1500W floor heater connected to an INSTEON appliancelinc. I can click on the Plot Data button and the main Indigo mac (G5 PowerMac in the house) will tell Micro$oft Excel to create a new plot based on the current temperature log file and then replace the background of another control page with the new plot. The Show Plot button changes to "Wait" until the new plot is created. I can then see the plot of the shop air temp and how well that little heater is doing. Lots of fun!

Here is a shot of the auto-created time plot of the inside and outside temperature of my shop. You can see that my thermostat logic is working fine.

this is pretty remarkable. Are the page and the scripting available for download?

Page 13 of 68 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 68