Post Pics of Your Control Pages! (LOCKED - create new topic)

Posted on
Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:27 pm
paolopasseri offline

iPhone Controll Pages

Hey guys,

I've sent the psd files to the indigo support so they can post it here...

All of the psd files are layered so you can separete the images/buttons/ etc you want and save as pngs to use on the controll pages.

The icons are created using the psd file created by blog.jotlet.net

So change the background and insert your image. Then hide all others stuff and save it as a png. You can also create the same icon with a darker color so that you have a pushed state.

The buttons on the pages - ON, OFF etc have a certain size. To change it without deforming the borders, cut a border, put it to the lengh you want and then get a 1 pixel line and strech (free transform) only this line (it's ez).

All text have a stroke effect, with the stroke color as something close to the background the text is over (same for the images of the icons and on the buttons)

The keypad, will have a pushed state....I'll upload it soon....in regards to the other buttons, I did not cut them as separe buttons like 1,2,5,6, video in, etc... but that should be easy...

The channel icons, are all made just like the other icons....with a black background. Get the images for the channels on the site: www.lyngsat-logo.com

The + button on the remotes are so that you can put the not so used functions of the remote on another page.

The volume and the sliders for the lights, I'm not really sure how to make it work...maybe do 5 different butons (0% off, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% on) and go from there.

The " i " on the home page is for all house information, like the bottom of the home page, but more detailed.

Hope you like it and I'm waiting to see what you can come up with....

Bye...

Posted on
Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:44 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: iPhone Controll Pages

paolopasseri wrote:

Great -- thanks for sharing these! I've posted them for downloading here.

Regards,
Matt

Posted on
Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:08 pm
pbanana offline

iPhone interface sliders

paolopasseri,

How did you get the interface sliders to work?

pbanana

Posted on
Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:37 am
gregss offline

Floor Planning Software on the Web

I ran across a link to a free online floor planning software on Lifehacker (www.lifehacker.com). I haven't tried it yet, and I may not since I already have my floor plans set up in Adobe Illustrator. But other folks may get some benefit out of this:

http://www.floorplanner.com/

Posted on
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:58 pm
snowjay offline

paolopasseri wrote:
Hey guys,

All of the psd files are layered so you can separete the images/buttons/ etc you want and save as pngs to use on the controll pages.

I'm not able to ungroup the items with Photoshop Elements. Unless I'm missing something. :(

Jason

Posted on
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:05 pm
sgljungholm offline

Here is a new one

Posted on
Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 pm
paolopasseri offline

Put Indigo on your Home Screen

Use this site to put indigo on your home screen...

http://www.jonsthoughtsoneverything.com/iphone_apper/

Your iPhone needs to be jailbroke and you need to use ssh to put the .app in the \Applications folder....

Cheers

Posted on
Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:10 pm
paolopasseri offline

Some new iPhone interfaces...

I've got my iPhone for a month now, and I'll start creating some controll pages .... these are some new interfaces I've made.... Now you've got all the lights on the same page (change the location/remote on the bottom) alla iPod...

The bottom part has the main controls and the sidebar has the extra remote functions..... I'll create separete png for buttons clicked and not....

Posted on
Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:35 pm
sgljungholm offline

Check out my new blog about my indigo home.

Posted on
Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:28 pm
kidney offline

(No subject)

polycron wrote:
First attempt with a lot of work to go.....but having FUN!

- Jeff

Those windows sensor are they X10 or your indigo is connected to your alarm system?

Posted on
Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:19 pm
sgljungholm offline

Getting Creative

This works so well with my touch screen hooked to my Mac.

Posted on
Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 pm
shugoalie offline

what about for a blackberry

is there any way of creating this type of interface for a blackberry?

Posted on
Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:40 pm
qmclaugh offline

So how can I implement this awesome app?

So - this is a totally awesome app. Is it possible to get a copy of the graphics and implementation? I volunteer a server I run to host it if you want to throw what you have into a .zip - many would be grateful I think! Especially me!

Thanks much.

Posted on
Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:24 am
johnm offline

paolopasseri wrote:
Hey guys,

The icons are created using the psd file created by blog.jotlet.net

So change the background and insert your image. Then hide all others stuff and save it as a png. You can also create the same icon with a darker color so that you have a pushed state.

The buttons on the pages - ON, OFF etc have a certain size. To change it without deforming the borders, cut a border, put it to the lengh you want and then get a 1 pixel line and strech (free transform) only this line (it's ez).

All text have a stroke effect, with the stroke color as something close to the background the text is over (same for the images of the icons and on the buttons)

The keypad, will have a pushed state....I'll upload it soon....in regards to the other buttons, I did not cut them as separe buttons like 1,2,5,6, video in, etc... but that should be easy...

The channel icons, are all made just like the other icons....with a black background. Get the images for the channels on the site: www.lyngsat-logo.com

The + button on the remotes are so that you can put the not so used functions of the remote on another page.

The volume and the sliders for the lights, I'm not really sure how to make it work...maybe do 5 different butons (0% off, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% on) and go from there.

The " i " on the home page is for all house information, like the bottom of the home page, but more detailed.

Hope you like it and I'm waiting to see what you can come up with....

Bye...

I purchased my first iTouch today. I've also downloaded the .psd files. Now what do I do with them? That is, how does one create iPhone / iTouch control pages from these?

Posted on
Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:15 pm
pwfletcher offline

(No subject)

I just changed my main home automation control page to consist of two smaller Indigo control using html "iframe" tags. The reason that I did this is because I use the smaller control pages individually on my iPhone. I also just integrated Insteon Thermostat control in to the HA page today and it is working well so far.

*Note: my pages have no extra graphics so that they load more quickly.

Last edited by pwfletcher on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 12 of 68 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 68