Post Pics of Your Control Pages! (LOCKED - create new topic)

Posted on
Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:39 pm
paolopasseri offline

iPhone Time

I've made some control pages fpr the iPhone...I think it's coming out OK, if you have any sugestions please say so....tell me if you want the PSD layerd files...

Also post your ideas.....

- Lights Controll

- TV Controll

- Channels Selection

Posted on
Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:08 am
Cosmuk offline

(No subject)

Actually Robert Fischer of iRed is already working on an IR protocol for the iPhone.
http://www.filewell.com/iRed2/
Check it out

Posted on
Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:13 pm
paolopasseri offline

New Lights Controll - Interface

New Lights Controll - Interface

Posted on
Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:16 pm
paolopasseri offline

New iPhone

gfgfdg

Posted on
Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:19 pm
paolopasseri offline

iPhone New Interface

Hey...I've polished some UIs and created new one. I'll arrange all the .psd files and then I'll post them here... So here it is...

:: Automation ::

- Lights

- Scenes

- Security Cams

:: Media Remote ::

- TV

- DVD

- Channels

Posted on
Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:04 am
sgljungholm offline

It's a start!

ImageImage[/img]
Last edited by sgljungholm on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 am
dalenis offline

Re: iPhone New Interface

paolopasseri wrote:
Hey...I've polished some UIs and created new one. I'll arrange all the .psd files and then I'll post them here... So here it is...

Those look very nice! I for one would love to have a set of the of the .psd files :D

Regards,

Dale

Posted on
Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:47 am
wallachee offline

(No subject)

Could you host those psd files for sharing? :-)

-Bradley

Posted on
Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

Looks great! FYI, if you email me (indigo-support at perceptiveautomation.com) the files I can host them on our web server.

Regards,
Matt

Posted on
Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 pm
paolopasseri offline

More iPhone Pages

Hey all, I've made some new controll pages for the iPhone.

I'll just polish the psd and post them soon, as well as some pngs.

The HOME interface is where you have all the options to go straight to any other page. The colors represent the groups:

- Orange = Locations Light related

- Green = House Map and Sprinklers

- Red = Security

- Black = Controll your Mac wth iPhone Remote http://code.google.com/p/telekinesis/

- Blue = Media Remotes

On the HOME there is also a Info icon, that has the detailed information like the "bottom bar". The "bottom bar" has the most important/used lights/security information. From any other page you can go back HOME using the home icon on the left.

The Security Page is where you can check all security information as well as turn alarm ON/OFF (the seypad is to enter the password ::I'm not sure how to make it work or if it's possible::

The Zoomed version of the Security Cams

Also you may notice that the top portion of the safari browser is not showing in any pictures, maybe the support team can use this JS method as it makes the address bar hide upon opening the page.

Code: Select all
  setTimeout(function()
            {
                window.scrollTo(0, 1);
            }, 100);

Ok bye...hope you like it, also post comments if you think something could be changed

Posted on
Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 pm
pwfletcher offline

(No subject)

New look ... it incorporates two of the four control pages that I created for my iPhone and three security cameras. The Patio and Bedroom buttons turn on/off autosensing amps (AudioSource Amp 200's) that I use for those two zones. Since you can't script speaker selection in iTunes, that is the only way that I could accomplish the task and still make it have a high WAF (Wife Approval Factor) ...

The iPhone home page links to individual control pages because of screen size and useability constraints ...

**Everything works flawlessly even over edge because I removed all of the fancy frilly graphics to get my pages down to a the minimum size possible while still maintaining a somewhat professional appearance ...**

Home page for my computer ...

Home page for my iPhone ...

Posted on
Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:59 pm
Matt offline

(No subject)

Here's my web page. It's not flashy at all, I wish I had some graphics skills to change it, but it has all the functionality I need.

One of these days I might have some flashy iPhone pages made for it, but I doubt it.

Posted on
Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:47 pm
walstib offline

(No subject)

I used Concept Draw VI Pro to make the drawings. The rooms, house and yard -- the big things -- are to scale. Each page has the same stack of buttons on the left. Some navigate to other pages, and some, like the red and green night-light button, control things.

This is the house-at-a-glance page:

Then each room has a page, where you can control the room as a group or otherwise have more options. The percentage of dim/bright is displayed and there is a dim and bright button for each unit. It changes 10 percent with each push.

This is the kitchen page. There is also a built-in warming drawer and the counter glows green when it is on.

This is a bedroom with track lighting. The closet has two 4' fluorescent two-tube strips. One is a black light and one has white tubes. I have it set up so only one or the other can be on at the same time. Both have icons in the closet.

The yard page still needs some work, but the big things are there. There is a shed out back with three units. There are a total of 12 sprinkler zones. The first yard page has all the sprinklers off. The second one shows what it looks like when one of the lawn zones is on and there is also a flower bed zone on. The last page is just a generic text status page with dim control etc. for all units.

Posted on
Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:33 pm
ethank offline

(No subject)

Any possibility of posting a how-to on doing the iphone pages?

Posted on
Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:46 pm
ck offline

(No subject)

I second the iPhone how-to posting!

Page 11 of 68 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 68