Nuki + bridge (doorlock)

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:03 am
WouterK offline

Nuki + bridge (doorlock)

Hi,

Since doorlocks are supported by verabridge (and not having one anymore ;-)) I am looking for a european doorlock which will work with Indigo and fits my door.
Then I saw the Nuki + bridge doorlock solution ; https://nuki.io/en/smart-lock/

Is someone using this combination with Indigo already or can someone tell me if it should work with Indigo (the use of the bridge is necessary I think).

Thanks.

Regards,

Wouter

Posted on
Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:35 am
RogueProeliator offline

Re: Nuki + bridge (doorlock)

Since doorlocks are supported by verabridge (and not having one anymore ;-)) I am looking for a european doorlock which will work with Indigo and fits my door.
Then I saw the Nuki + bridge doorlock solution ; https://nuki.io/en/smart-lock/

Might have a look at some of the recent posts by the developers and just wait a tad bit longer...
http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=16526#p122220

That doesn't ensure your favorite lockset will be supported by Indigo directly of course, but certainly is a strong hint that at least something will be available in the not-too-distant future.

Adam

Posted on
Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:49 pm
WouterK offline

Thanks,

Reading the post I will take your advise and wait a bit longer. Let's wait and see what the not-too-far future will bring :D
Thanks again.

Wouter

Posted on
Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:26 pm
muxel offline

I use it with the bridge. I just send it a web command for locking, they have a great API. I think it would not be too hard to write a plugin, but it would be my first, so I'm not so sure if and when that will happen.

Posted on
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 am
WouterK offline

Hi,

Great to read you are using one,. Since a couple of months I am using one, including a bridge, also.
I am using the callbackup function to get the actual status of the lock in indigo via a tiny webserver (python).
For now this is working great. Combined with the pibeacon plugin from Karl, I check if the door is closed when I am not at home; if not close it by the API command of the bridge ;-)
A plugin would be nice but, like you said, it would be a first for me..........

Page 1 of 1