Smart Home Smells

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:03 pm
nathanw offline

Smart Home Smells

Can I preemptively suggest that this product line *not* be supported? I'm kind of terrified.

http://www.febrezehome.com/

Posted on
Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:10 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: Smart Home Smells

nathanw wrote:
Can I preemptively suggest that this product line *not* be supported? I'm kind of terrified.

http://www.febrezehome.com/

Now hang on a second. Combined with the very cool scripts (posted elsewhere on this forum) that adjust TV backlight based on screen content, we could finally have "Smell-O-Vision!" Granted, a double-edged sword.

Seriously though, this race to "Have an App For That" needs to end. Just like Facebook pages for toilet paper, for example.

Dave

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:02 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

(waiting for durosity to weigh in)

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:58 pm
durosity offline

Jay, I'm honoured that you think of me when I'm not around. Remind me to put you on my Christmas card list. ;)

Seriously though I saw that earlier and thought what an awful idea. So let's put this down as a -1 on the wish list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Page 1 of 1