The List

Forum rules

Questions about hardware that can be controlled by Indigo (but not through the interfaces and plugins listed). If Indigo doesn't support some bit of hardware you're interested in, and you don't find a 3rd Party Plugin for it, add it to this forum. Be sure to include links to as much information as you can find about it.

Note: adding it here does not mean we're going to add it - in fact it's possible one of our 3rd party developers may decide to write a plugin for it. We add hardware/features based on a lot of different factors beyond just having a request for it.

Posted on
Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 pm
resnick offline

The List

I realize you folks have been head-down on the IT2 release (and congrats on that), but now that it is out the door: It seems to me that the Supported Hardware list is pretty far out of date. (I notice a few devices that 6.1 clearly recognizes but aren't on the list.) But in addition to that, it would be awfully handy if you made the list of submitted-but-not-yet-supported devices publicly visible. If someone has already submitted the device and already identified the same issues, there's really no need for me to re-submit. (Having a way for me to add comments on the web site or simply say, "I want that too" might be handy.) Whatdya think?

Posted on
Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:46 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: The List

Agreed. We haven't been good about keeping that list up-to-date with all the modules supported, so we hope to make another pass through it. The feature request is good as well, but realistically it'll be a while before we can get to improving that app on the site. We have lots keeping us very busy with all the client/server/mobile apps right now. :-)

Page 1 of 1