[SOLVED]Internal server error when clicking on devicehistory

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:10 am
MacDefender offline

[SOLVED]Internal server error when clicking on devicehistory

Is there a known problem with the devicehistory in the Indigo web server? I've set up the server with remote access and Indigo Touch and everything is working as expected. I can access all my control pages / devices from anywhere so the server itself is running just fine.

But if I click on a link like http://my-ip-hidden:8176/devicehistory? ... ungsrelais I get a blank page with 'internal server error'. The SQlite logging plugin is active and I can see all the logging is working if I use SQLiteDatabaseBrowser.

I also noticed that a space isn't masked in the URL. I use spaces in about 80% of my device names like 'Switch xy' and if I click on one of these devicehistory links the device name is just added to the URL with the space not masked as %20 But this is just an observation and not the main problem as the internal error also occurs with non spaced names.

Is there anything I can provide / test or is this a simple problem I can fix myself?

Forgot to tell that I use the latest Indigo 6 version and MacOS 10.9

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:46 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Internal server error when clicking on devicehistory lin

I believe that devicehistory URL is defined by a 3rd party plugin, but I don't recall which one. Check this folder to see which Web server plugins you have installed:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebServer/Plugins/

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:50 am
MacDefender offline

I found this in the log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebServer/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 609, in respond
cherrypy.response.body = self.handler()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebServer/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebServer/indigopy/indigoreqhandler.py", line 1032, in devicehistory
return tmpl.RenderTemplate()
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/IndigoWebServer/indigopy/basereqhandler.py", line 161, in RenderTemplate
return self._template.respond()
File "_Library_Application_Support_Perceptive_Automation_Indigo_6_IndigoWebServer_templates_devicehistory_html.py", line 129, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'dev'

Posted on
Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:16 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Ahhh, that devicehistory. :-) We'll have it fixed in the next release of v6.

Posted on
Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Indigo 6.0.6 is now available for download -- /devicehistory Web access should no longer cause an error.

Posted on
Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 am
MacDefender offline

Yep, it’s working :) Thanks for the fix with 6.0.6

Page 1 of 1