Indigo Touch seeing only older Control Pages

Posted on
Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 am
tgalbraith offline

Indigo Touch seeing only older Control Pages

All of a sudden (no recent update or modification) the Control Pages available on Indigo Touch (iPad and iPhone) only show older outdated and deleted Control Pages. It's as if the GoPrism server got re-booted to a version of several months past and any current update to the OS X Client isn't registering. Even tried creating a new Control Page and only "old Control Pages" show up.

Also if there is a reference on how to see/find the Local Client in the iOS Indigo Touch window I'd appreciate knowing. I don't know what local IP address to type in "Manually Add Server". No Bonjour names show up, only Sample House and Demo Server.

Posted on
Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Indigo Touch seeing only older Control Pages

That normally means you have an IndigoServer running on another Mac - perhaps one you migrated from at some point - that's still running and was the first to establish the connection to the Prism reflector.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 pm
tgalbraith offline

Re: Indigo Touch seeing only older Control Pages

Excellent (and quick) solution! Seems my old MacMini (with original Indigo software) was left on in the guest room last night. Shutting old computer down solved the Control pages issues. Thanks

Page 1 of 1