Click and drag sliders in control pages

Posted on
Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 am
dnomode offline

Click and drag sliders in control pages

With version 4 and Indigo Touch, can we put sliders in our control pages that we can click and drag?

Posted on
Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Click and drag sliders in control pages

dnomode wrote:
With version 4 and Indigo Touch, can we put sliders in our control pages that we can click and drag?

You can set the Click action popup for the control to Popup UI Controls and when that item is clicked (inside Indigo Touch) it will bring up the Device specific controls for that device type. Right now only relay/dimmable devices have popup UI controls, but we are adding UI for sprinklers and thermostats as well. You cannot embed slider controls directly onto the Control Pages, however.

Posted on
Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm
dnomode offline

(No subject)

Something like this, correct? How do I tell Indigo what device to control when I click on the word "window"? The sliders you see don't work correctly :cry: They are either all the way on or all the way off using this control page. Please add embed sliders into our control pages.

Posted on
Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

(No subject)

The Display type has to be Device State, then you can specify the Device. I'll consider embedded sliders, but to be honest I've had significant issues getting sliders to work well. There are touch focus bugs that drastically decrease their usability.

Posted on
Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:06 am
dnomode offline

(No subject)

Thank you
Ed

Page 1 of 1