Default control page

Posted on
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 am
philipbasile offline

Default control page

is there a way of setting a control page timeout that automatically sends you back to a home or default control page.

I.e.
If I navigate to a music control page after 5 min of no touch activity indigo touch would automatically display a designated home or default page?

Jay this should be easier and quicker to implement than variable or event based triggered control pages. It's just a single "home" control page setting and a timeout setting.

Posted on
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Re: Default control page

Have you taken a look at this topic? I'm not sure if that hits the mark but it came up recently in the forums and while I've not yet tried it myself it seems an awesome solution.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:02 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

philipbasile wrote:
Jay this should be easier and quicker to implement than variable or event based triggered control pages. It's just a single "home" control page setting and a timeout setting.

Actually, it's not easier really. The problem is that there is no mechanism to push control pages to Indigo Touch nor any concept of an Indigo Touch instance in the Server. Nor is there any concept of receiving a push from the server in Indigo Touch nor is there any kind of timer functionality in Indigo Touch.

So, it's a big feature request regardless. Pushing control pages is on the list for sure.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:47 am
Decker offline

Do you think control page pushing is coming anytime soon?

I’m about to buy a handful of fire 8’s so I can push camera views to them. However I already have a handful of old iPads that I would rather use.

Thanks

Posted on
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:20 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

We don't preannounce features, so nothing to add to the post above.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 am
peszko offline

I would also like to have indigo touch time out to default page. I have couple ipads on the wall with several pages available and would love for them to come back to home after a period of inactivity.

Page 1 of 1