Alfred users - Indigo Workflow

Posted on
Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 pm
vtmikel offline

Alfred users - Indigo Workflow

All-

For you Alfred users out there - I've posted a beta Alfred Workflow to control Indigo Devices, Actions, and update Variables. The Devices are currently limited to those that respond to isOn or Brightness (basically, lamps). Open to feedback and I'm sure I'll make some slight tweaks as I go.

Keep in mind that some abilities are limited to Alfred's workflows, which are fairly new.

Blog with link to github for the code: http://tmblr.co/ZWdHtukUk48d

Posted on
Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Alfred users - Indigo Workflow

Cool -- thanks for sharing it!

Posted on
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:30 am
Different Computers offline

I know this is a really old plugin and Alfred has changed a LOT, but I just tried to add this to a new install of the App Store version of Alfred and double-clicking on the workflow did nothing.

Seems I need the other version from alfredapp.com. But can anyone confirm if this Indigo workflow is still compatible with the current Alfred?

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:34 am
vtmikel offline

I’ve heard that was the case. I actually found myself not using my own workflow which is why I had not fixed it. I’ve also found myself using the default finder rather than Alfred on many of my macs. Sorry for the lack of support. Once I’m less slammed at work I can take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 1 of 1