THE BRILLIANT CONTROL

Posted on
Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 am
norcoscia offline

THE BRILLIANT CONTROL

Has anyone seen or heard of this - looks like it would be really nice - not sure how or if it could be integrated with Indigo? Interested in what others think!

THE BRILLIANT CONTROL

https://www.brilliant.tech
Attachments
2017-07-01_05-22-34.png
2017-07-01_05-22-34.png (429.65 KiB) Viewed 1575 times

_______
Norm

Posted on
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:23 am
Korey offline

Re: THE BRILLIANT CONTROL

norcoscia wrote:
Interested in what others think!

I would love a few of these scattered about the house! (only with FULL Indigo integration, otherwise I'll pass!)

Thanks what I think! :lol:

--
Korey

Posted on
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:40 pm
RogueProeliator offline

This was discussed previously in the forums... IIRC the gist of it was that people thought it looked cool but we will have to take a wait-and-see as to whether or not it actually comes available for regular production runs AND whether or not Indigo can integrate nicely.

Adam

Posted on
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:22 am
Different Computers offline

I grant that the sliders are nice, but they’re really expensive otherwise, compared to say, Amazon fire tablets running domopad.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 am
durosity offline

A friend of mine who was doing a degree in industrial design made a working prototype of something similar back about 10 years ago with capacitance sensing grooves sliders for dimming lights.. the big problem with them was they got dirty very quickly! He tried various different materials but never found anything suitable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Computer says no.

Page 1 of 1