Sig not updating

Posted on
Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:55 am
Different Computers offline

Sig not updating

Topic says it all.

I've edited my sig on my profile, but new posts still show the old sig, even though when I go back to ucp.php?i=profile&mode=profile_info , the new sig is there.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:03 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Sig not updating

Have you tried logging out and back in? You shouldn't have to, but maybe that'll bump it.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 am

Been a while now, and my sig still does not update. Yes, I've tried logging out and back in. It's also the same across multiple browsers on (ba-dum-bump) different computers.

If the sig you see says "Sierra on an i5" at the start of the second line, you are also seeing the old sig.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:10 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

It looks like on the User Control Panel page you changed the Interests field of the profile. Instead, press the Edit Signature link near the top-left (directly under the Profile tab header) to change the signature.

Posted on
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:19 pm

D'oh!

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1