I'm soooooooo confused!

Posted on
Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:30 pm
mattyf offline

I'm soooooooo confused!

So there is a single topic for something like "Togglelinc," and then within that single topic get posed every togglelinc question. It makes it kinda hard to follow threads, especially when two different things were being discussed at the same time. I wish that there was a forum or subforum for everything, so each question could be its own thread.

:?

Posted on
Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:48 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: I'm soooooooo confused!

You can post your question onto this subforum if you would like (as a new topic).

Posted on
Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:36 pm
mattyf offline

Genius. TY!

Posted on
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:34 pm
mattyf offline

OK, I'm still kinda confused.

As Indigo's email stated this morning, there has been a 20% increase in third party plugins. YAY! AWESOME!

But the third party forums are really confusing. Every question about an individual plugin has to get asked in the same thread. So if there are two or more throubleshooting conversations going on at the same time, it's almost impossible to follow as subsequent posts bounce back and forth between different "threads" all within the same thread.

I also find it hard to go back and read through historical troubleshooting threads for the same reason.

Given that the number of third party plugins is going to keep increasing, wouldn't it make sense to allow people to create new threads as the post about new problems? It seems like the way things are going, it's not going to be long until the third party plug in forums become literally impossible to follow....

Posted on
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 pm
FlyingDiver offline

mattyf wrote:
Given that the number of third party plugins is going to keep increasing, wouldn't it make sense to allow people to create new threads as the post about new problems? It seems like the way things are going, it's not going to be long until the third party plug in forums become literally impossible to follow....

Why do you think you can't create a new topic to ask a new question? Users do that in my forums regularly.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:42 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

FlyingDiver wrote:
Why do you think you can't create a new topic to ask a new question? Users do that in my forums regularly.

+1

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:01 pm
howartp offline

+1 mine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1