iTouch IWS Plugin Access Possible?

Posted on
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:38 pm
GlennNZ offline

iTouch IWS Plugin Access Possible?

Hi Guys

Thanks for all your help.

Somewhat late to the party regarding IWS plugin - but still not sure will achieve what I want.

Essentially I can pull list of recent clips from a BlueIris Camera server, I generate a url linked html page and serve this in the (yah!) /public page.
Works fine in external browser.

But is there anyway of displaying this from within iTouch (which is now my default means of displaying?). Even some?
Would a IWS Plugin help? (Doesn't seem to aid in itouch displaying) But in my reading have been going around in circles.

Glenn

Posted on
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:44 pm
Different Computers offline

Re: iTouch IWS Plugin Access Possible?

I generate a url linked html page and serve this in the (yah!) /public page

If I understand what you're trying to do, the quoted text above is the crucial info. If the URLs of the images are either static (even though the image may change) or change in a 100% predictable by Indigo way (for example, a url generated from a timestamp that Indigo could find via scripting) then the Dynamic Control plugin could work.

The way I use it is more simple than that. I have a refreshing image url in a control page, and the Dynamic Control Plugin manages the Indigo variables that become the URLs.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1