What is this

Posted on
Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:45 am
MarcoGT offline

What is this

Hi all,

sorry for the stupid question, but how can I use/start/launch the Indigo Web Browser App?

I mean, I have a MacMini running server, then on MacBookPro and iMac I have Client which connect to Server, so far so good.
Then, I built a control page and I can use it via Indigo Touch.

Is there a Web Application which can be used via Web browser? How?

Thanks
Marco

Posted on
Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:15 am
DomoPat offline

Re: What is this

You just type the IP address and port number of the MacMini in the address bar of Safari, for example 168.192.X.X:8176 and then the server will ask you for your ID and Password as defined in Indigo, giving you access every control page and action group, etc...

Posted on
Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

You can also use your server's name as found in the various sharing system preferences (ComputerName.local or some such).

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:58 am
Different Computers offline

If you're using Safari and turn on Include Bonjour in the Favorites Bar it will populate a menu that displays your Indigo Server. This even works over the WAN IF you have iCloud and your router configured correctly, though for my crappy DSL connection, the IPv6 link that iCloud provides is not very reliable compared to the direct port mapping and NO-IP.com address I've set up. (I don't use the reflector service.)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 9.56.11 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 9.56.11 AM.png (55.48 KiB) Viewed 2651 times

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1