Issue with keypadlinc Auto-off button groups

Posted on
Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 pm
riscy offline

Issue with keypadlinc Auto-off button groups

Hello. I need to set up a kaypadlinc so that certain buttons turn off when I press certain other buttons. I see the "auto-off" feature, yet, when I select it from my Indigo 7.1 application, the dialog box never appears. I have restarted and get the same behavior. I don't know if this is the best way to have buttons on the same keypadlinc turn off or not (I can of course do it via a link to a responder on a foreign keypadlinc). I just can't help but think there must be an easier way. But if not, I need to understand why the dialog won't appear. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Posted on
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Issue with keypadlinc Auto-off button groups

Check out the Creating Radio Groups section of the FanLinc/KeypadLinc wiki article - it will explain how to create radio groups (where one button turning on turns others off).

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:25 pm
riscy offline

Re: Issue with keypadlinc Auto-off button groups

Hi Jay. Thank you for the replay. Sorry if I wasn't more clear... I am following the directions on the page you sent to me. When I pull-down "Interfaces->Insteon...->Set...Auto-Off Button Group", nothing happens. No dialog box appears. I have restarted Indigo 7.1. and tried again, but still no luck.

Any thoughts? Thanks again!!

--Ron

Page 1 of 1