Is GoPrism down?

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 pm
gisplatin offline

Is GoPrism down?

I can't get in from indigo touch, and when I try to access GoPrism.com, and www.goprism.com, it doesn't work - there's just junk on the page.

I'm accessing all this from Europe, but a friend is trying with the same results in the states...

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Is GoPrism down?

It looks like our DNS has gotten munged - working on it now. Thanks for reporting it - we'll keep everyone posted.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm
gisplatin offline

No problem !! Thanks for getting on top of it so fast!

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

This one is impacting tons of Web sites that use Dotster for domain name serving:

https://twitter.com/dotster
http://www.twinitor.com/#q=dotster&lang=all

Sorry for the downtime, but I'm hopeful they will get it resolved (no pun intended) quickly.

Posted on
Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Looks like most DNS cache updates have happened, so GoPrism.com should now be reachable. It also looks like all of the reflectors correctly reestablished themselves, so Indigo Touch access should work.

Note that when trying to access the main GoPrism.com web site use this address:

http://goprism.com/

Using the subdomain "www." confuses GoPrism.com since it thinks it is a reflector subdomain.

Posted on
Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm
bmcgowan13 offline

I've only been using my reflector for a week or so and it's worked fine up until a few hours ago--now I can log onto the web site and I can see my account but get a "Reflector connection is currently down." error message when I click onto the account

I can't access any of my devices from either a web page or Indigo Touch.

Did I have something set up wrong or is the system temporarily down? (Could I have left something running somewhere?)

Posted on
Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

From our tests, it seems to be up and functioning as normal. I've spot checked some reflectors and the total connected reflector count has been steady, so everything looks good here.

There might be some network hiccup with your ISP or your home modem/router. Indigo tries to reconnect if the connection drops after a few minutes, so it might pop back up on its own. If it doesn't, then when you get a chance take a look at the Event Log in Indigo and see what types of errors it is showing. If you have difficulty getting it to reconnect, then we can help troubleshoot it further with you.

Posted on
Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 am
bmcgowan13 offline

Back up! Not sure if there was a hiccup or not--I was starting to believe that maybe I'd exceed some bandwidth limit as I've been playing with the system today.

Once again--thanks for a speedy response, not sure why I was off for a few hours there.

Posted on
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:53 pm
wmcorbin offline

We noticed our mapletonfireXXX prism connector is down. Interestingly enough, the one I use from home system is running fine.

Posted on
Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:00 pm
wmcorbin offline

It's back up and running.

Posted on
Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 am
wggon offline

If you wait a bit usually it will be up again before you know it, at least it is for me anyway

I found a dream site called dream dictionary now over at www.dreamdictionarynow.com today.

Page 1 of 1