[ANSWERED]New computer prism not working

Posted on
Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:35 pm
Barnman offline

[ANSWERED]New computer prism not working

I just got a new Mac mini, I've been running indigo 4 pro for some time now on a non-intel Mac mini, I did the migration assistanton my new Mac , and indigo would not work, I figured it was because indigo 4 isn't supported on the new OS, so I downloaded the trial for indigo6, everything works like it should except for my reflector connection, will this not work in the trial mode, or am I missing something?

Posted on
    Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 pm
    matt (support) offline
    Site Admin

Re: New computer prism not working

The trial of Indigo 6 should work, but I'm not positive that it tries to copy over the Indigo 4 prism files on install (it does copy the Indigo 5 prism files, but I don't recall if the logic looks back further than that).

So shutdown the Indigo 6 server via the Indigo->Stop Server menu item, then make a copy of this folder:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 4/Preferences/Prism Reflector/

to:

/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Preferences/Prism Reflector/

Next, download and run the Indigo Perm Fixer app.

And, finally, restart the Indigo 6 Server. Does it work? If not, then follow the steps on the Perm Fixer app wiki page and paste the output window results into a reply for me so I can see what is occurring. Also copy/paste the Event Log results showing the prism errors.

Page 1 of 1