Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:10 am
bluefightingcat offline

Re: Reflector not working outside of own network

jay (support) wrote:
When this happened, did you try the reflector in a browser (https://YOURREFLECTOR.indigodomo.net) and did that work? Just trying to figure out if this is a general reflector issue or is something specific to DomoPad (in which case I'll move this thread over to those forums).

The reflector works in the browser. This would imply it's a DomoPad issue.

Posted on
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 am
bluefightingcat offline

RogueProeliator wrote:
The most common occurrence when I've heard this is whenever the Away setting (the Prism URL) is not properly set -- I've seen a ton where there was a simple typo or set to XYZ.indigodomo or XYZ.prismreflector instead of XYZ.indigodomo.net. So just do a quick double check on that, then we can move on...

I tried that and it didn't help. I have entered that as my "Away IP/Host name" in my Remote Access Settings.

If you would, both of you, go to Settings -> Error Reporting and set the Unique Identifier to your forum username. Then, go to Devices and once it fails (either organically or by turning off your WiFi manually) hit the menu button -> Help -> Send Debug Report. Let me know when you have done that and I will find the report in the logs via your username / unique identifier.

Adam[/quote]

There doesn't seem to eb a "Send debug report" option. It just says to go to the forum.

Posted on
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:24 am
RogueProeliator offline

There doesn't seem to eb a "Send debug report" option. It just says to go to the forum.

You need to be on the Devices screens... not all screens support that option. Just go to Devices, get the error, and then go to Menu -> Help. On that popup you should see the Send Debug option on the bottom left.

Adam

Posted on
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:49 am
bluefightingcat offline

RogueProeliator wrote:

You need to be on the Devices screens... not all screens support that option. Just go to Devices, get the error, and then go to Menu -> Help. On that popup you should see the Send Debug option on the bottom left.

Adam

Ok. I've now sent you 3 separate reports, immediately after the error message appears. Hopefully it will help you find out what is going on.

Posted on
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:10 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Ok. I've now sent you 3 separate reports, immediately after the error message appears. Hopefully it will help you find out what is going on.

Thanks, and yes... it seems that somehow the Away setting is set not to use HTTPS, which of course the reflector requires. If you go into Settings -> Advanced Settings and check the Away Use HTTPS option.

Adam

Posted on
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:17 am
bluefightingcat offline

RogueProeliator wrote:

Thanks, and yes... it seems that somehow the Away setting is set not to use HTTPS, which of course the reflector requires. If you go into Settings -> Advanced Settings and check the Away Use HTTPS option.

Adam

Didn't help. I added the HTTPS setting to both away and home and still didn't help. Maybe it's my other away settings. I have "away port" set as "use default" and my host name as "xxxxxxxxx.indigodomo.net"

Posted on
Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:34 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Didn't help. I added the HTTPS setting to both away and home and still didn't help. Maybe it's my other away settings. I have "away port" set as "use default" and my host name as "xxxxxxxxx.indigodomo.net"

That definitely corrected at least one issue, though... can you send another debug report with that HTTPS now in place so we can see if it gives an error message? The use default *should* be okay, that is how mine is set.

Adam

Posted on
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:53 pm
bluefightingcat offline

It's now saying the "ssl certificate on this server is not trusted". Sent you two debug reports. The first one when I am connected to my home network. The second when I am connected to an outside network.

Posted on
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:54 am
RogueProeliator offline

It's now saying the "ssl certificate on this server is not trusted". Sent you two debug reports. The first one when I am connected to my home network. The second when I am connected to an outside network.

Have you denied DomoPad access to the logs in some way? The debug report is not reading the application's debug log at all in order to send error details.

The SSL for the reflector should be trusted, not sure why yours would report that it is not - unless your device is missing some root certificate or a certificate in the chain. That would be a bit strange. You can check this, however - on the same settings screen as the connection, scroll down to the bottom and check the Allow All SSL Certificates.

Adam

Posted on
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:56 am
bluefightingcat offline

I re-installed the app. I also sent you two more debug reports. Let me know if they show anything.

Posted on
Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:40 am
bluefightingcat offline

I don't know whether you made any changes but now the reflector is working fine on my Android device.

However there is another issues. Notifications are not coming through into the app.

Posted on
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 pm
RogueProeliator offline

However there is another issues. Notifications are not coming through into the app.

Did you re-pair with the Indigo server after you reinstalled?

Adam

Posted on
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:00 am
bluefightingcat offline

I didn't. Now it works. Silly me!