[SOLVED]Reflector service included in 7?

Posted on
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:31 pm
andarv offline

[SOLVED]Reflector service included in 7?

Hi,
Upgrading from I6 with an active reflector subscription to I7 I was under the impression that it included reflector service for 1yr(eg every year you payed subscription for).

This hasn't been any problem until tonight when payment for the subscription apparently was due. My PayPal account was empty because I wasn't aware of the subscription fee.

On a personal note, I think it is a bit harsh to remove the connection with out any warning. Especially given that so much around the house depends on a connection. Maybe a heads up 5-10days before cutting the connection is reasonable?

How is it? Is reflector included in my subscription or should I deposit more money in my account?

Anders

Posted on
Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:40 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Reflector service included in 7?

A couple of issues for you:

1. The Indigo Account where you purchased Indigo 7 didn't show that you had a reflector at all. You have a different Indigo Account (using a different email) which is where your reflector was. So when you purchased your Indigo 7 upgrade we didn't know that you had a reflector and didn't cancel your reflector subscription automatically. This is the danger of having multiple accounts which generally is because of multiple email addresses.
  2. Your reflector is still active - the payment was declined but our payment processor hasn't sent the final cancel (it trys multiple times over 10 days sending emails each time before it actually cancels anything). I see that the reflector successfully tunneled today.

I've manually consolidated (and fixed) everything (you probably got a cancellation email about your reflector subscription - ignore that) under the account which contained your reg codes.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:09 pm
andarv offline

Re: [SOLVED]Reflector service included in 7?

Thanks Jay,

This was a failure from my end, I was kind of aware that I had done something wrong with my account. And I have noticed that I still paid for the Reflector service but was fine with it because I'm really happy with Indigo.

Sorry for being a bit fast blaming the subscribtion service...

It was 2.30 in the morning and I had just been able to silence the alarm with all sirens, soundbars and lightning.

Turned out the culprit was one of my own creations, a homemade POE cable for cameras took down the switch serving my MAC. Making it impossible to disarm from any device. A bit tipsy so I didn't understand that.

As always great support.

Anders

Page 1 of 1